The Pepperdine Club Sports Program contributes to overall student development through training, exercise, commitment, camaraderie, organization, leadership, initiative, and passion. Our club leaders learn practical skills in club finances, planning, and fundraising. The clubs are sustained through the players' dues and the generous support of donors.
Help these clubs with their finances by giving to the club of your choice through
Instructions for giving:
1. Enter the amount to be given
2. If you are giving to Equestrian, Men's Lacrosse, Women's Lacrosse, or Rugby, change the "Designation" to the desired recipient; if you are giving to another club or area of Campus Recreation, leave the Designation as "Campus Recreation"
3. Select "One-time gift" or "Recurring Gift"
4. Add any additional comments you would like to be associated with the gift (if you are giving to an area that is not found in the list of Campus Rec areas, please indicate where the gift should go in this box)
5. Select the area of Campus Recreation you would prefer the gift to be designated*
6. Complete the Billing and Payment Information sections
*Note: If you are giving to Equestrian, Men's Lacrosse, Women's Lacrosse, or Rugby, your selection should be "Other"