Welcome to the Pepperdine Intramural Sports Program Soccer Page! Our Soccer season typically takes place during the Spring semester and welcomes all members of the current Pepperdine community, regardless of ability! In this program we strive for excellence. Led by our experienced IM Sports Coordinator, and a team of highly-motivated and well-trained student officials, we hope to provide a fun and engaging atmosphere for all! Take a look below for more info on how to join our awesome program as well as take a glance at IM Soccer in Action!
How to Join
- Intramural Soccer sign-ups will be done through DoSportsEasy (DSE)
- There is one league for competition for IM Soccer.
- All games are played on Saturdays at Marie Canyon Field.
- Teams are co-ed and 7v7 play is utilized
- Each team must have 2 females on the field and roster at all times to be eligible.
IM Soccer in Action
Participant Eligibility & Rules
For any questions, please contact Julian Baker, Manager of Recreational Sports @ firstname.lastname@example.org or the Campus Recreation office at (310) 506 - 6327.