Academic Year Housing
Academic Year Housing
2021-2022 Housing Application Process
Step 1: Prep
- February 22, 2021 - Housing Portal opens for students to submit their housing applications and 2021-2022 Academic Year Contract.
- February 22, 2021, 4PM - 5PM (PT) - Attend HRL's Room Sign Up Informational Meeting on Zoom. Housing and Residence Life staff will present on the housing sign-up timeline, roommate matching process, and walk you step by step through the housing portal. Time for Q&A will be available at the end of the presentation.
- Zoom Link: https://pepperdine.zoom.us/j/87541681883
- March 8, 2021 - Deadline to submit housing contracts and create roommate groups of up to four people.
- March 8, 2021, 3PM - 5PM (PT) - Q&A session on Zoom. Housing and Residence Life Staff will be available to answer your room sign up questions. No formal presentation will be given.
- Zoom Link: https://pepperdine.zoom.us/j/82033607769
Step 2: Select
- March 9, 2021 - The Housing Office will assign and notify students of their housing selection time slots via email. These time slots are when students (or a member of their roommate group) can log back into the Housing Portal and self-select their housing assignments from available options. Once students self-select their assignments, their housing contracts are binding and that space immediately becomes their housing assignment for the selected term.
- March 10, 2021 - Housing selection begins!
Frequently Asked Questions
Where do I sign up for housing?
Students may submit their housing applications through the Housing Portal when it opens on February 22, 2021. Please be sure to check your Pepperdine email account regularly for updates and deadlines.
If I need an accommodation, what should I do?
Please visit our Student Accessibility page for more information and deadlines. Students who currently have accommodations must annually renew and update their accommodations.
How do I select a meal plan?
Meal plan requirements correspond with living areas, and you will be able to select a meal plan in the Housing Portal. For more details, please visit our Meal Plan Information page.
How do I cancel my housing contract?
Please visit the Housing Portal to start the cancellation process.
Why am I required to live in campus housing?
Our residency requirement policy states that all new students are required to live on campus and have meal plans for four semesters and all transfer students are required to live on campus for one semester. We believe the relationships and community built during these first years of attending Pepperdine are vital to the college experience. The Housing and Residence Life program provides an atmosphere that empowers students to make connections between faith, living, and learning within a diverse community.
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to verify and ensure the accuracy of the information contained in this website. The information contained on this website may be changed at any time without prior notification.