Drescher Campus Apartments
Graduate Student Housing
Built in 2003, the Drescher Campus Apartments are organized in 13 blocks of apartments that house graduate students from the Graziadio Business School, the School of Public Policy, the Graduate School of Education and Psychology, the Straus Institute of Dispute Resolution, and Seaver College. Across the street from the Drescher Graduate Campus, the complex offers quiet living spaces, stunning ocean views, outdoor common areas, a fitness center, wireless internet, mailboxes, streaming internet television, and community barbecues.
Living in campus housing offers:
- An engaging and enriching community experience for graduate students, allowing them to build their future professional network.
- Convenient access to the Pepperdine gyms, athletic facilities, and dining services, as well as to visual and performing arts events.
- Resident advisors to guide and support students during their time at Pepperdine.
Each apartment contains:
- Four single-occupancy bedrooms furnished with an extra-long twin bed, dresser, bookcase, file cabinet, desk, and chair.
- A bathroom containing two sinks, one shower, and one toilet.
- A kitchen equipped with a gas stovetop and oven, refrigerator, and sink with disposal.
- A living room furnished with a couch, side chair, coffee table, end table, kitchen table with chairs, and an entertainment center.
Athletic and Gym Facilities
- The Drescher Fitness Center located in the Drescher Campus Apartments complex, provides access to cardio machines, a multi-weight station and benches.
- On the Seaver Campus, the Firestone Fieldhouse Weight Center conveniently offers a variety of exercise equipment for residents.
- Residents also have access to an Olympic-size pool, nine tennis courts, basketball courts, a track, and exercise classes.
Shuttles and Parking
- Pepperdine operates shuttles that stop at the Drescher Campus , Seaver College, and other key locations around the Malibu campus.
- An off-campus Malibu shopping shuttle is also available to take students to nearby shopping locations.
- Residents with parking permits may park in a covered 300-space parking structure adjacent to the Drescher Campus Apartments.
The Drescher Cafe
During weekdays, the Drescher Cafe located in the Villa Graziadio Executive Center offers a variety of hot meals, made-to-order sandwiches, prepared foods, and drinks. Meal plans can also be used with the new fresh-food vending machines located at the Drescher Graduate Campus.
View the Drescher Floor Plan.
Visit our rates page.
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to verify and ensure the accuracy of the information contained in this website. The information contained on this website may be changed at any time without prior notification.