George Page Residential Complex
Across the street from the Caruso School of Law, the George Page Residential Complex provides quick access to classes and the Jerene Appleby Harnish Law Library. Built in 1996, the complex is organized in four blocks of apartments situated around a grassy courtyard. All residents have access to a common area that contains sofas, tables and chairs, a television, restrooms, a large patio area, and their mail boxes. Law students reside in apartments located in the recently renovated F and G blocks.
Living in campus housing offers:
- An engaging and enriching community experience for graduate students, allowing them to build their future professional network.
- Convenient access to the Pepperdine gyms, athletic facilities, and dining services, as well as visual and performing arts events.
- Resident advisors to guide and support you during your time at Pepperdine.
Each apartment contains:
- Four single-occupancy bedrooms furnished with an extra-long full bed, dresser, nightstand, desk, and chair.
- An apartment bathroom containing two sinks, one shower, and one toilet.
- A kitchen equipped with a gas stovetop and oven, refrigerator, microwave, sink with disposal, and dishwasher.
- A living room furnished with a couch, coffee table, end table, dining table, chairs, and a flat-screen television.
- View the floor plan of a George Page Apartment.
Athletic and Gym Facilities
The Caruso School of Law provides a gym in the academic building for students to use. Additionally, the Firestone Fieldhouse Weight Center conveniently offers a variety of exercise equipment for residents. Residents also have access to an Olympic-size pool, nine tennis courts, basketball courts, a track, a soccer field, and exercise classes.
The Caruso School of Law Cafe
During weekdays, the Caruso School of Law Cafe located in the Caruso School of Law building offers a variety of hot meals, made-to-order sandwiches, prepared foods, and drinks. Student meal plans can also be used in the new fresh-food vending machine, accessible anytime to law students.
Visit our rates page.