2023-2024 Housing Application Process
Housing Selection Timeline
The housing selection process for the 2023-2024 academic year is right around the corner! As you begin thinking about housing for next year, please keep the following key dates and deadlines in mind.
- February 6: Housing Portal Opens
- February 24: Deadline to Submit Housing Contracts and Create Roommate Groups
- March 3: Room Self-Selection Time Slots Sent Via Email
- March 7: Interest Community Room Self-Selection
- March 8: Upperclassmen Room Self-Selection
- March 9: Underclassmen Room Self-Selection
- March 14: Housing Waitlists Open
Please note that there is limited space for rising juniors and seniors, and housing cannot be guaranteed.
Frequently Asked Questions
Please note that mid-year contract cancellations are not allowed, as stated in your housing contract. If you have any questions, please contact the Housing Office at email@example.com.
If you would like to cancel your housing application for the next academic year, please visit the Housing Portal and email the Housing Office to start the cancellation process. Please note that fees may apply.
How does my Office of Student Accessibility accommodation impact housing selection?
All current students with approved housing accommodations must renew and update their accommodations through the Office of Student Accessibility (OSA) annually. For more information, please visit our Student Accessibility webpage.
- Sophomores are prioritized for campus housing due to the residency requirement and will participate in the regular process of Housing Portal time slot assignments.
- Juniors and seniors also participate in a Housing Portal time slot assignment process to determine who will live on campus. This includes students with approved housing accommodations.
If an upperclassman with an approved housing accommodation secures a space on campus through the Housing Portal time slot assignments, Housing and Residence Life and Residence Life (HRL) and OSA will then work with the student to address the accommodation specifics based on availability.
How do I select a meal plan?
Meal plan requirements correspond with living areas and student classification, so you will not be able to select a meal plan until you are officially placed in housing. Any meal plan change requests should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org from your Pepperdine email address.
If you are a commuter (off-campus) student, please email email@example.com with any meal plan requests! We are happy to assist you in enrolling in a meal plan.
We are pleased to offer a list of University-approved services on our HRL On-Campus Vendors page.
For information regarding asbestos in the residence halls and the measures taken to ensure the safety of our community, please read this notification.