- Pillow, blanket, sheets and mattress pad (extra-long twin for all campus housing with the exception of George Page F-block and G-block, which have extra-long full beds)
- Toiletries (soap, shampoo/conditioner, toothbrush, toothpaste, etc)
- Caddy for toiletries (personal items should not be stored in the bathroom)
- Shower shoes/flip flops
- Storage containers
- Desk lamp (halogen bulbs and string lights are NOT allowed)
- Fan (rooms are not air-conditioned*)
- A wastebasket (A large trash can is provided in each suite.)
- Laundry basket, laundry detergent, drier sheets
- Clothes hangers
- UL approved surge protectors
- Decorative items to personalize the room (Walls cannot be more than 10% covered by posters, etc.)
- Good walking shoes for Pepperdine's hilly campus
- Prescription medication
- Coffee maker (pod-style coffee makers are okay)
- Cooking equipment, dishes, salt/pepper, cooking oil, etc (for apartment residents)
- Renters Insurance
* With the exception of Drescher W block which is air-conditioned.
Please note: Each building has two or more vacuums and buckets (with cleaning supplies) available for check-out.
The following items are not permitted on campus
- Candles, string lights (battery-operated string lights are allowed), halogen lamps, and barbecues
- Electric heaters and air-conditioning units
- Toasters, toaster ovens, hot plates, and any appliance with an exposed heating element
- Extension cords or non-surge protector style power strips
- Pets, other than approved Emotional Support Animals or Service Animals, are prohibited from campus housing.
- Refer to Student Policies and Procedures for a thorough list and explanation of what is not allowed at Pepperdine.