Passport Information

You must have a valid passport to participate in any of the International Programs. Your passport must be valid for at least 6 months after your scheduled return date. If you do not have a passport, or your passport has expired, you should start the application process immediately. As soon as you receive it, submit a digital copy to the International Programs Office using the Vital Documents Submission Form. 

Local Passport Offices or Agencies

Find a passport agency in your area of the U.S.

Malibu City Clerk's Office
Address: 23815 Stuart Ranch Rd. Malibu, CA 90265
Phone: (310) 456-2489
Hours: Monday - Thursday: 9:00am-3:00pm; Friday: by appointment only
Services: New passport processing
Web Address: Malibu Passport Acceptance Office

Santa Monica Post Office
Address: 1248 5th St. Santa Monica, CA 90401
Phone: (310) 576-6786
Hours: Tuesday - Friday: 10:00am-1:00pm
Services: New passport processing

Beverly Hills Post Office
Address: 325 N. Maple Dr. Beverly Hills, CA 90210
Phone: (310) 247-3470
Hours: Monday - Friday: 9:30am-12:00pm, 1:00pm-3:00pm (appointments only)
Services: Expedite or regular passport, photos on location for $15

West Los Angeles Federal Building
Address: 11000 Wilshire Blvd., Suite 1000. Los Angeles, CA 90024
Phone: (877) 487-2778
Hours: Monday - Friday: 8:00pm-3:00pm
Services: Only passport expediting
Web Address: Los Angeles Passport Agency

National Passport Center
Address: P.O. Box 371971. Pittsburgh, PA 15250-7971
Phone: (877) 487-2778
Hours: Speak with a representative Monday - Friday: 8:00am-10:00pm, EST
Services: obtain new, renew, correct or change passport information
Web Address: National Passport Information Center

Back to top ^

Necessary Passport Documents

  1. Birth Certificate (original or certified copy)
  2. 2 Passport-sized color photos
  3. Your Social Security number
  4. Identification (current, valid driver's license or previous passport). Note that your Social Security card is not considered valid identification

Back to top ^

Passport and Visa Photos

In addition to the two passport photos needed for a new passport, all program participants must take with them an additional four passport photos.

Mail Boxes, Etc. (Malibu Business and Shipping Center)
Address: 23852 Pacific Coast Hwy. Malibu, CA 90265
Phone: (310) 456-2733
Hours: Monday - Friday: 8:30am-6:00pm; Saturday: 9:30am-4:00pm
Approximate Cost: $10.00 for 2 photos

Address: 23805 Malibu Rd. Malibu, CA 90265
Phone: (310) 456-9645
Hours: Sunday - Saturday: 7:00am-10:00pm
Approximate Cost: $8 for 6 photos

Back to top ^