Drescher W Block
Built in 2003, the Drescher W Block features a unique floor-plan where Seaver College juniors and seniors live in apartments with three large double occupancy rooms. Across the street from the Drescher Graduate Campus, the apartments offer quiet living spaces, stunning ocean views, outdoor common areas, a fitness center, wireless internet, mailboxes, streaming internet television, and community barbecues.
Each room contains:
- A furnished double occupancy bedroom with closets and a television. Each resident is typically provided with an extra-long twin bed, a wardrobe, a desk pedestal, two stackable drawers, and a desk with chair.
- A private bathroom containing a shower, toilet, and sink.
- All rooms in W Block are air-conditioned.
Athletic and Gym Facilities
The Drescher Fitness Center located in the Drescher Campus Apartments complex, provides access to cardio machines, a multi-weight station and benches.
- On the Seaver Campus, the Firestone Fieldhouse Weight Center conveniently offers a variety of exercise equipment for residents.
- Residents also have access to an Olympic-size pool, nine tennis courts, basketball courts, a track, and exercise classes.
Shuttles and Parking
- Pepperdine operates shuttles that stop at the Drescher Campus , Seaver College, and other key locations around the Malibu campus.
- An off-campus Malibu shopping shuttle is also available to take students to nearby shopping locations.
- Residents with parking permits may park in a covered 300-space parking structure adjacent to the Drescher Campus Apartments.
The Drescher Cafe
During weekdays, the Drescher Cafe located in the Villa Graziadio Executive Center offers a variety of hot meals, made-to-order sandwiches, prepared foods, and drinks. Meal plans can also be used with the new fresh-food vending machines located at the Drescher Graduate Campus.
Visit our rates page.