Drescher W Block
Built in 2003, the Drescher W Block features a unique floor-plan where Seaver College juniors and seniors live in a space with three large double occupancy rooms. Across the street from the Drescher Graduate Campus, Drescher W block offers quiet living spaces, stunning ocean views, outdoor common areas, a fitness center, wireless internet, mailboxes, and community barbecues.
Each room contains:
- A furnished double occupancy bedroom with closets and flat-screen television. Each resident is typically provided with an extra-long twin bed, a wardrobe, a desk pedestal, two stackable drawers, and a desk with chair.
- A private bathroom containing a shower, toilet, and sink.
- All rooms in W Block are air-conditioned.
- Please note: Drescher W Block is a residential hall and is not apartment-style living like the Drescher Apartments (e.g., no single room or in-unit kitchen).
On-Campus Residential Amenities:
- High-Speed Internet
- On-site Washer/Dryer
- Convenient On-Campus Parking
- Resident Advisor
- Spiritual Life Advisor
- Live In Professional Staff to Assist 24/7
On-Campus Community Amenities:
- Community Rooms
- Fireplace (Indoor and Outdoor)
- Late Night Dining Venues
- Pool and Spa
- Fitness Centers
- Recreational Courts (Basketball, Tennis, Volleyball, Track)
- Courtyards with Grill
- Walking/Hiking Trails
- Late Night Shuttle and Escort Services
- Guard Booth and Patrolled 24/7
Athletic and Gym Facilities
The Drescher Fitness Center located in the Drescher Campus Apartments complex provides access to cardio machines, a multi-weight station, and benches.
- On the Seaver Campus, the Firestone Fieldhouse Weight Center conveniently offers a variety of exercise equipment for residents.
- Residents also have access to an Olympic-size pool, nine tennis courts, basketball courts, a track, and exercise classes.
Shuttles and Parking
- Pepperdine operates shuttles that stop at the Drescher Campus, Seaver College, and other key locations around the Malibu campus.
- An off-campus Malibu shopping shuttle is also available to take students to nearby shopping locations.
- Residents with parking permits may park in a covered 300-space parking structure adjacent to the Drescher Campus Apartments.
The Drescher Cafe
During weekdays, the Drescher Cafe located in the Villa Graziadio Executive Center offers a variety of hot meals, made-to-order sandwiches, prepared foods, and drinks. Meal plans can also be used with the new fresh-food vending machines located at the Drescher Graduate Campus.
Visit our rates page.