Drescher Campus Apartments
Built in 2003, the Drescher Campus Apartments are organized in 13 blocks of apartments that house Seaver College undergraduates and Pepperdine graduate students. Across the street from the Drescher Graduate Campus, the complex offers quiet living spaces, stunning ocean views, outdoor common areas, a fitness center, wireless internet, mailboxes, streaming internet television, and community barbecues.
Each apartment contains:
- Four single-occupancy bedrooms furnished with an extra-long twin bed, dresser, bookcase, file cabinet, desk, and chair.
- A bathroom containing two sinks, one shower, and one toilet.
- A kitchen equipped with a gas stovetop and oven, refrigerator, and sink with disposal.
- A living room furnished with a couch, side chair, coffee table, end table, kitchen table with chairs, and an entertainment center.
- View a floor plan of a typical Drescher Campus Apartment.
On-Campus Residential Amenities:
- Live TV and On Demand (Philo)
- High-Speed Internet
- On-site Washer/Dryer
- Convenient On-Campus Parking
- Resident Advisor
- Spiritual Life Advisor
- Live In Professional Staff to Assist 24/7
On-Campus Community Amenities:
- Community Rooms
- Fireplace (Indoor and Outdoor)
- Late Night Dining Venues
- Pool and Spa
- Fitness Centers
- Recreational Courts (Basketball, Tennis, Volleyball, Track)
- Courtyards with Grill
- Walking/Hiking Trails
- Late Night Shuttle and Escort Services
- Guard Booth and Patrolled 24/7
Athletic and Gym Facilities
The Drescher Fitness Center located in the Drescher Campus Apartments complex, provides access to cardio machines, a multi-weight station and benches.
- On the Seaver Campus, the Firestone Fieldhouse Weight Center conveniently offers a variety of exercise equipment for residents.
- Residents also have access to an Olympic-size pool, nine tennis courts, basketball courts, a track, and exercise classes.
Shuttles and Parking
- Pepperdine operates shuttles that stop at the Drescher Campus , Seaver College, and other key locations around the Malibu campus.
- An off-campus Malibu shopping shuttle is also available to take students to nearby shopping locations.
- Residents with parking permits may park in a covered 300-space parking structure adjacent to the Drescher Campus Apartments.
The Drescher Cafe
During weekdays, the Drescher Cafe located in the Villa Graziadio Executive Center offers a variety of hot meals, made-to-order sandwiches, prepared foods, and drinks. Meal plans can also be used with the new fresh-food vending machines located at the Drescher Graduate Campus.
Visit our rates page.