Located on the Drescher Graduate Campus, the complex is comprised of 13 buildings (or blocks) which house approximately 300 Pepperdine students.
Each apartment accommodates four residents of the same gender, each living in a private bedroom.
A men's apartment and women's apartment may be next door to each other, however residents only have access to their own apartment.
Drescher residents have access to a spacious covered 300-space parking structure, fire pit, barbecues, and a private fitness studio with a variety of exercise machines and free weights.
Specifications & Furniture
- Each apartment contains four private bedrooms, one bathroom, a living area, a kitchen, and a small storage closet.
- Each private bedroom contains an extra-long twin bed, desk/chair, dresser, shelving unit, and closet.
- Bathrooms are large and contain two sinks, one shower, and one toilet.
- Each living area has a couch, side chair, coffee table, an entertainment center, and kitchen table with chairs.
- Kitchens are equipped with a gas stove/oven, refrigerator, and sink with disposal. Apartment residents are welcome to bring a microwave.
- Drescher Apartments are not air-conditioned.
Who lives in Drescher Apartments
Seaver juniors and seniors, and graduate students.
Visit our rates page.