George Page D and E Apartments
Also known as D-block and E-block
Built in 1966, the George Page Residential Complex is organized in 4 blocks of apartments situated around a grassy courtyard.
D-block and E-block contain two-bedroom apartments where undergraduate students live.
All George Page residents have access to a common area, which contains sofas, tables, chairs, restrooms, a large patio area, and on-site campus mail boxes.
Two-Bedroom Apartments (D-block and E-block)
Specifications and Furniture
- Each 715-square foot apartment is furnished, and contains two bedrooms, one bathroom, living area, and a kitchen.
- Each bedroom contains 2 extra-long twin beds, two desks/chairs, two shelving units, two dressers, and two closets.
- The bathrooms has two sinks, one shower, and one toilet.
- The kitchen is equipped with a gas stove/oven, refrigerator and a sink with disposal. Apartment residents are welcome to bring a microwave.
- The living area has a sofa, coffee table, end table and a dining table with four chairs.
- Apartments in George Page D-block and E-block are not air-conditioned.
Who lives in George Page (D-block and E-block)
Mostly Seaver juniors and seniors.
Visit our rates page.