George Page Apartments: D and E Block
Built in 1996, the George Page Residential Complex is organized in four blocks of apartments situated around a grassy courtyard. D-block and E-block contain two-bedroom apartments where Seaver College juniors and seniors live. All residents have access to George Page Commons that contains sofas, a television, restrooms, a large patio area, resident mailboxes, tables, and chairs.
Each apartment* contains:
- A furnished double-occupancy bedroom with closets. Each resident is typically provided with an extra-long twin bed, a desk pedestal, three stackable drawers, and a desk with chair.
- An apartment bathroom containing two sinks, one shower, and one toilet.
- A kitchen equipped with a gas stove and oven, refrigerator, dishwasher, and a sink with disposal. Apartment residents are welcome to bring a microwave.
- A living room furnished with a couch, coffee table, end table, and dining table with chairs.
- Apartments in George Page D-block and E-block are not air-conditioned.
- View a floorplan of a two-bedroom apartment in George Page (D-block and E-block).
* 715 square feet (66 square meters) total
Athletic and Gym Facilities
On the Seaver Campus, the Firestone Fieldhouse Weight Center conveniently offers a variety of exercise equipment for residents. Residents also have access to an Olympic-size pool, nine tennis courts, basketball courts, a track, and exercise classes.
Shuttles and Parking
- Pepperdine operates shuttles that stop at Seaver College and other key locations around the Malibu campus.
- An off-campus Malibu shopping shuttle is also available to take students to nearby shopping locations.
- Residents with parking permits may park in the two lots adjacent to the George Page Residential Complex as well as in additional lots throughout campus.
The School of Law Cafe
During weekdays, the School of Law Cafe, located across the street in the School of Law building, offers a variety of hot meals, made-to-order sandwiches, prepared foods, and drinks. Student meal plans can also be used in the new fresh-food vending machine, accessible anytime to law students.
Visit our rates page.