The Lovernich Residential Complex is comprised of three blocks, which house nearly 300 Seaver College students. The complex features a central landscaped courtyard and the Lovernich Commons, a community space with a large dining table, couches, bathrooms, and a big-screen TV. The Commons is well-suited for large community events as well as casual movie nights and studying. A team of resident advisors and spiritual life advisors live in Lovernich to guide and support our students during their time as residents.
Each apartment* contains:
- A furnished double-occupancy bedroom with closets. Each resident is typically provided with an extra-long twin bed, a desk pedestal, three stackable drawers, and a desk with chair.
- A kitchen equipped with a gas stove, oven, microwave, refrigerator, and a sink with disposal.
- A bathroom containing two sinks, one shower, and one toilet.
- A living room furnished with a couch, a coffee table, lounge chairs, and a table with chairs.
- View a floor plan of a typical Lovernich Apartment.
* Each apartment is 715 square feet (66 square meters) approximately.
Who lives in Lovernich?
Most of the students in Lovernich Apartments are Seaver junior and seniors. Each single-gender apartment houses four students.
On-Campus Residential Amenities:
- High-Speed Internet
- On-site Washer/Dryer
- Convenient On-Campus Parking
- Resident Advisor
- Spiritual Life Advisor
- Live In Professional Staff to Assist 24/7
On-Campus Community Amenities:
- Community Rooms
- Fireplace (Indoor and Outdoor)
- Late Night Dining Venues
- Pool and Spa
- Fitness Centers
- Recreational Courts (Basketball, Tennis, Volleyball, Track)
- Courtyards with Grill
- Walking/Hiking Trails
- Late Night Shuttle and Escort Services
- Guard Booth and Patrolled 24/7
Athletic and Gym Facilities
- On the Seaver Campus, the Firestone Fieldhouse Weight Center conveniently offers a variety of exercise equipment for residents.
- Residents also have access to an Olympic-size pool, nine tennis courts, basketball courts, a track, and exercise classes.
Shuttles and Parking
- Pepperdine operates shuttles that stop at Seaver College and other key locations around the Malibu campus.
- An off-campus Malibu shopping shuttle is also available to take students to nearby shopping locations.
- Residents with parking permits may park in the adjacent Rho parking lot. Check parking permit information for other parking locations on campus.
Visit our rates page.