Also known as Lovernich Residential Complex
The Lovernich Residential Complex is comprised of three buildings (or blocks), which houses nearly 300 Pepperdine students.
The complex features a large, landscaped courtyard, enclosed by the three apartment blocks.
Lovernich residents have access to the Lovernich Commons (shown below)—a recently renovated community space with a large dining table, couches, bathrooms, and a big screen TV.
The Commons is well-suited for large community events as well as casual movie nights and studying.
Specifications & Furniture
- Each apartment contains two bedrooms, one bathroom, a living area, and a kitchen.
- Kitchens are equipped with a gas stove/oven, refrigerator, and a sink with disposal. Students who live in apartments are allowed to bring a microwave.
- Each bathroom has two sinks, one shower, and one toilet.
- The living areas have sofas, lounge chairs, and a table and chairs. Each apartment is approximately 715 square feet.
- Each bedroom contains two extra-long twin beds, two desks/chairs, two dressers, and two closets.
- Lovernich Apartments are not air-conditioned.
Who lives in Lovernich
Most of the students in Lovernich Apartments are Seaver junior and seniors. Each apartment houses four students, all of the same gender. A men's apartment and women's apartment may be next door to each other; however, residents only have access to their own apartment.
Visit our rates page.