Rockwell Towers is a four-story, six-wing hall that provides double room accommodations to approximately 275 Seaver College students. Typically, second-year students reside in "Towers".
A short walk to the Seaver Campus, Towers offers community living, stunning ocean views, workout rooms, laundry rooms, a basketball court, wireless internet, community barbecues, a community kitchen, and a furnished lounge. A team of resident advisors and spiritual life advisors live in Towers to guide and support our students during their time as residents.
Each living space typically contains:
- A furnished double-occupancy bedroom with closets. Each resident is typically provided with an extra-long twin bed, a desk pedestal, three stackable drawers, and a desk with chair.
- A bathroom with two sinks, one shower, and one toilet. Bathrooms are "Jack and Jill" style and are shared with the neighboring double-occupancy room.
- View a floor plan of a typical Rockwell Towers room.
Common areas typically include:
- Lounges: furnished with sofas, tables, chairs, and air conditioning. The main lounge on the third floor includes an LCD TV and a community kitchen.
- Community kitchen: located on the third floor, in the main lounge. The community kitchen contains two large industrial refrigerators, sinks with disposals, ovens, and range tops. The community kitchen is perfectly suited to prepare large group dinners or quick bites to eat.
- High-Speed Internet
- On-site Laundry Rooms with Washer/Dryer
- Convenient On-Campus Parking
- Resident Advisor
- Spiritual Life Advisor
- Live In Professional Staff to Assist 24/7
- Community Rooms
- Campus Shuttles
- Late Night Dining Venues
- Pool and Spa
- Fitness Centers
- Recreational Courts (Basketball, Tennis, Volleyball, Track)
- Courtyards with Grill
- Walking/Hiking Trails
- Guard Booth and Patrolled 24/7
A full list of our housing rates is available online.