Rockwell Towers is a four-story, six-wing hall that provides double room accommodations to approximately 275 Seaver College sophomores. A short walk to the Seaver Campus, "Towers" offers community living, stunning ocean views, workout rooms, laundry rooms, a basketball court, wireless internet, streaming internet television, community barbecues, a community kitchen, and a furnished lounge. A team of resident advisors and spiritual life advisors live in Towers to guide and support our students during their time as residents.
Each living space contains:
- A furnished double-occupancy bedroom with closets. Each resident is typically provided with an extra-long twin bed, a desk pedestal, three stackable drawers, and a desk with chair.
- A bathroom with two sinks, one shower and one toilet. Bathrooms are "Jack and Jill" style and are shared with the neighboring double-occupancy room.
- View a floorplan of a typical Rockwell Towers room.
- Lounges: furnished with sofas, tables, chairs, and air conditioning. The main lounge on the third floor includes a LCD TV and a community kitchen.
- Community kitchen: located on the third floor, in the main lounge. The community kitchen contains two large industrial refrigerators, sinks with disposals, ovens, and range tops. The community kitchen is perfectly suited to prepare large group dinners or quick bites to eat.
On-Campus Residential Amenities:
- Live TV and On Demand (Philo)
- High-Speed Internet
- On-site Washer/Dryer
- Convenient On-Campus Parking
- Resident Advisor
- Spiritual Life Advisor
- Live In Professional Staff to Assist 24/7
On-Campus Community Amenities:
- Community Rooms
- Fireplace (Indoor and Outdoor)
- Late Night Dining Venues
- Pool and Spa
- Fitness Centers
- Recreational Courts (Basketball, Tennis, Volleyball, Track)
- Courtyards with Grill
- Walking/Hiking Trails
- Late Night Shuttle and Escort Services
- Guard Booth and Patrolled 24/7
Athletic and Gym Facilities
- Towers first floor: free weights and weight machines for shoulder press, lat pull downs, and a functional trainer for triceps, pull ups, and other movements.
- Towers second floor: Bosu Balls, kettlebells, and a pull up/VKR/dip machine
- Towers third floor: cardio machines with cable TVs.
- Towers fourth floor: cardio machines with cable TVs
- On the Seaver Campus, the Firestone Fieldhouse Weight Center conveniently offers a variety of exercise equipment for residents.
- Residents also have access to an Olympic-size pool, nine tennis courts, basketball courts, a track, and exercise classes.
Shuttles and Parking
- Pepperdine operates shuttles that stop at Seaver College and other key locations around the Malibu campus.
- An off-campus Malibu shopping shuttle is also available to take students to nearby shopping locations.
- Residents with parking permits may park in the adjacent Towers lot or in the nearby Rho parking lot. Check parking permit information for other parking locations on campus.
Visit our rates page.