Seaside Hall | Opening Fall 2018
Completed in 2018, the Seaside Residence Hall is a four-story, three building, suite-style hall that provides double occupancy accommodations to approximately 458 Seaver College students. The hall offers stunning ocean views, a workout room, a furnished lobby with television, a large laundry room, wireless internet, streaming internet television, as well as a team of resident advisors and spiritual life advisors to guide and support you during your time at Pepperdine. Seaside also features a community kitchen containing two large industrial refrigerators, sinks with disposals, ovens, and range tops. The community kitchen is perfectly suited to prepare large group dinners or quick bites to eat.
A Typical Suite Contains:
- Four double occupancy bedrooms. Each resident is typically provided with an extra-long twin bed, a desk pedestal, three stackable drawers, and a desk with chair.
- A bathroom containing three sinks, two showers and two toilets.
- A living room furnished with three piece modular sofa, a loveseat, a side chair, two ottomans, and a dining table with chairs.
- Rooms are not air-conditioned, however feature a built in natural cooling system.
- Download the Seaside Hall Map.
Athletic and Gym Facilities
- Workout room on the main floor of Seaside Hall contains free weights and exercise machines.
- On the Seaver Campus, the Firestone Fieldhouse Weight Center conveniently offers a variety of exercise equipment for residents.
- Residents also have access to an Olympic-size pool, nine tennis courts, basketball courts, a track, and exercise classes.
Who lives in the Seaside Residence Hall?
Sophomores, juniors and seniors
Required Meal Plans
Residents living in Seaside Hall are automatically enrolled in meal plan "E". Visit our meal plan rates Seaside Hall residents are able to opt-down to a meal plan "D" by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Shuttles and Parking
- Pepperdine operates shuttles that stop at Seaver College and other key locations around the Malibu campus.
- An off-campus Malibu shopping shuttle is also available to take students to nearby shopping locations.
- Residents with parking permits may park in the adjacent Rho parking lot. Check parking permit information for other parking locations on campus.
Visit our rates page.