Seaside Hall | Opening Fall 2018
HAVE YOU HEARD THE GOOD NEWS?
...WE HAVE ROOM FOR YOU!
Seaside Residence Hall is a four-story, three building, suite-style hall that provides double room accommodations to approximately 458 Pepperdine students. A typical suite has four double bedrooms, a bathroom, and a common living room. Each suite bathroom has three sinks, showers and toilets.
Seaside Residence Hall residents have access to the following common rooms:
- Main Lobby Area: furnished with sofas, tables, chairs, and a TV.
- Community kitchen: located on the main floor. The community kitchen contains two large industrial refrigerators, sinks with disposals, ovens, and range tops. The community kitchen is perfectly suited to prepare large group dinners or quick bites to eat.
- Workout room on the main floor contains free weights and exercise machines.
Specifications and Furniture
- Each room is furnished and contains two beds, two desks, two desk chairs, and six stackable drawers.
- Bathrooms have three sinks, two showers and two toilets.
- Rooms in Seaside Residence Hall are not air-conditioned.
Who will live in the Seaside Residence Hall?
Sophomores, juniors and seniors
Required Meal Plan
A $1,085 meal plan is required for all juniors and seniors, a $1,735 meal plan is required for sophomores living in Seaside Hall (based on 2017 rates, expected annual rate increase of approximately 3% will apply).
Visit our rates page.
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to verify and ensure the accuracy of the information contained in this website. The information contained on this website may be changed at any time without prior notification.
Questions? Please contact:
Housing and Residence Life
Phone (310) 506-7586