Pepperdine Mobile Strategy
Welcome to Mobility at Pepperdine
Welcome to the go-to resource for mobile applications and strategy at Pepperdine.
Pepperdine Unified Mobile App (UMA)
Pepperdine's Unified Mobile App (UMA) is the official mobile app of Peperdine University, developed and deployed for iOS / Android platforms to improve the mobile experience of students, faculty, staff, alumni, and visitors who interact with Pepperdine.
The UMA serves as a central hub for Pepperdine University, connecting the systems and services most frequently accessed.
Users will gain instant access to University news and events, admission and aid information, the Virtual Campus Map, and more.
Pepperdine's mobile initiative supports the mission of the university and advances the strategic plan while building the reputation of Pepperdine as a preeminent, global, Christian university known for the integration of faith and learning.
Building Community & Waves Pride
- Unify and connect Pepperdine community
- Balance of high-touch and high-tech
- Serve external and internal audiences
Advancing Knowledge & Scholarship
- Deliver exceptional educational experiences through mobile communications and services
Championing the One University Concept
- Unify university's interactive presence
- Position the Pepperdine brand prominently in the mobile space
Advocating University Stewardship
- Establish a model that advocates fiscal responsibility, preservation of resources, and a transparent process
Mobile Responsive Websites
Pepperdine is currently implementing mobile responsive development into the University websites to ensure all future web design and development is optimized for mobile devices.