Pepperdine Unified Email Signature
Email Signature Guidelines
Pepperdine University has formally implemented a unified email signature as part of the Pepperdine stationery system. As email signatures have evolved into a digital business card, a unified email signature provides instant brand recognition while maintaining organizational consistency and communicating professionalism and credibility from every member of the organization. The unified design reinforces a cohesive enterprise-wide brand identity and visually represents the relationship between the employee and the University.
This email signature is available for faculty and staff and should not include any additions or modifications. Additions not approved include, but are not limited to, webpage links, mailing addresses, email addresses, quotes, department taglines, office hours, etc. Email signatures should preserve all structural elements, and email messages should include no backgrounds or other forms of email templates.
Email signatures may look smaller or larger depending on screen type, resolution, and other user preferences. This signature has been developed to be the most compatible with the widest variety of screens.
Email Signature Instructions
To download the unified email signature, select the appropriate signature option to be taken to a new page. Click the cursor over the signature block, select all (Ctrl + A) and copy (Ctrl + C). Once copied, locate the signature settings located in the "General" tab of your Gmail settings and paste (Ctrl + V) the signature into your signature box. If an email client other than Gmail is used, use the same copy and paste procedures under the appropriate email signature settings for that client. Make the appropriate modifications to the signature name, title, and contact numbers. Do not make modifications to any wordmarks, logos, or images.
Questions may be directed to Integrated Marketing Communications at x1400.
Pepperdine University Email Signature
The Pepperdine email signature is the standard signature for use by employees in all schools and departments. This signature allows for significant flexibility in the information panel to include school, department, center, institute, or division names were applicable while maintaining a uniform visual standard for every employee at the University.
Pepperdine University Email Signatures
- University Standard Signature
- University Standard Signature with Social Links
- University Signature - Two Titles
- University Signature - Two Titles with Social Links
Seaver College Email Signatures
- Seaver Standard Signature
- Seaver Standard Signature with Social Links
- Seaver Signature - Two Titles
- Seaver Signature - Two Titles with Social Links
Caruso School of Law Email Signatures
- Law Standard Signature
- Law Standard Signature with Social Links
- Law Signature - Two Titles
- Law Signature - Two Titles with Social Links
Graziadio Business School Email Signatures
- Graziadio Standard Signature
- Graziadio Standard Signature with Social Links
- Graziadio Signature - Two Titles
- Graziadio Signature - Two Titles with Social Links
Graduate School of Education and Psychology Email Signatures
- GSEP 50th Anniversary Signature
- GSEP 50th Anniversary Signature with Social Links
- GSEP 50th Anniversary Signature - Two Titles
- GSEP 50th Anniversary Signature - Two Titles with Social Links
- GSEP Standard Signature
- GSEP Standard Signature with Social Links
- GSEP Signature - Two Titles
- GSEP Signature - Two Titles with Social Links
School of Public Policy Email Signatures
- SPP Standard Signature
- SPP Standard Signature with Social Links
- SPP Signature - Two Titles
- SPP Signature - Two Titles with Social Links
Pepperdine Athletics Email Signature
The Pepperdine Athletics email signature is restricted to ONLY employees who work in Pepperdine Athletics. Usage by any other employee is prohibited.
Pepperdine Athletics Email Signatures
Special Edition Email Signature
A special edition email signature is a temporary email signature that features a mark for a highly unique occasion, campaign, or initiative. Usage of a special edition email signature is restricted to employees who work for the school or major area for which the signature was created. All special edition email signatures must be approved and developed by Integrated Marketing Communications.