Social Links Widget
The social links widget allows one to choose which social media should be displayed on the webpage. The choices appear in the order below and include:
- Facebook: "Like us on Facebook"
- Twitter: "Follow us on Twitter"
- YouTube: "Subscribe to our YouTube channel"
- LinkedIn: "Connect with us on LinkedIn"
- Instagram: "Follow us on Instagram"
- Pinterest: "Follow us on Pinterest"
- Tumblr: "Find us on Tumblr"
Preview Social Widget
Creating & Editing a Social Widget
- If you are not logged on, see How to Log On to Omni CMS.
- Click the Content tab.
- Click the New button.
- Click the Social Links Widget.
Note: You do not need to be in the widgets folder as all widgets will be created in each department's widgets folder.
- Check the box next to each social media type you wish to display.
- Enter a fully qualified URL for each social media type you wish to display.
- Give your widget a filename.
Note: It is highly recommended to begin the name of the widget with its type followed by the purpose of the widget with hyphens in between. Do not enter a file extension, and make sure to only use lowercase letters, numbers, and hyphens.
- Click the Create button.
- See Basic Steps to Publish Content.
Review and Edit
- To edit the Social Links widget check-out the widget and go to the Properties Button.
- Save and Publish