An iFrame widget is used for embedding any iFrame content, such as forms, calendars, and maps. It simply requires the iFrame code to be inserted. Please be aware that iFrame code typically has a specific width and height and may not necessarily display properly with Pepperdine's websites, especially on mobile devices.
Full | Three-quarters | Two-thirds | Half | Third
- If you are not logged on, see How to Log On to Omni CMS.
- Click the Content tab.
- Click the New button.
- Click the iFrame Widget.
Note: You do not need to be in the widgets folder as all widgets will be created in each department's widgets folder.
- Optional:the Heading Text, Heading Size, and URL sections
Note: The heading text will appear above the content area of the widget.
- Paste the iFrame code in the text box.
Note: Add "Loading..." between the iframe tags if empty.
- If the iFrame has a set width, change to width="100%".
Note: This will allow it to be mobile responsive.
- Give your widget a filename.
Note: It is highly recommended to begin the name of the widget with its type followed by the purpose of the widget with hyphens in between. Do not enter a file extension, and make sure to only use lowercase letters, numbers, and hyphens.
- Click the Create button.
- See Basic Steps to Publish Content.
Review and Edit:
- To edit the iFrame check-out the widget and go to the Edit Button.
- Click the MultiEdit button.
- To edit the widget heading go to the Properties Button.
- Save and Publish