The text widget allows for headings, links, images, and simple formatting to be added inside the widget.
Full | Three-quarters | Two-thirds | Half | Third | Quarter
- If you are not logged on, see How to Log On to OU Campus.
- Click the Content tab.
- Click the New button.
- Click the Text Widget template.
Note: You do not need to be in the widgets folder as all widgets will be created in each department's widgets folder.
- Optional:the Heading Text, Heading Size, and URL sections
Note: The heading text will appear above the content area of the widget.
- Give your widget a filename.
Note: It is highly recommended to begin the name of the widget with its type followed by the purpose of the widget with hyphens in between. Do not enter a file extension, and make sure to only use lowercase letters, numbers, and hyphens.
- Click the Create button.
- See Basic Steps to Publish Content.
Review and Edit:
- To edit the text check-out the widget and click the Edit Content button.
- To edit the widget heading go to the Properties Button.
- Save and Publish