Before You Go
- Travel Tracker (iSOS) - Be sure you fill out all your relevant trip information by 7 p.m. every Thursday night, even if you are staying in Lausanne. If you are having issues filling out your travel tracker, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and cc email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org.
- State Department Smart Traveler Enrollment Program (STEP) - The Smart Traveler Enrollment Program (STEP) is a free service to allow U.S. citizens and nationals traveling and living abroad to enroll their trip with the nearest U.S. Embassy or Consulate.
- U.S. State Department Travel Warnings and Alerts - Sometimes the political or social environment in the countries we plan to visit can change rapidly making travel potentially dangerous. Click this link to check the most recent U.S. State Department Travel warnings. Travel to any country featured on the State Department's travel warning list is forbidden for students, and students who choose to travel to proscribed locations will receive sanctions, which can include dismissal from an International Program (see IP Student Handbook, page 26).
- Pepperdine Reservation Request Forms - Fill out this form to request accommodations at another of our university's houses in Heidelberg, Florence, or London. Requests are due on Tuesday at 5 p.m. before the weekend you intend to stay. You will be notified via email whether your request has been granted by Wednesday evening at 6 p.m.
- Financial Aid Letter Request Form
- Swiss Visa Application Example
- Swiss Visa Application (Blank)
- Swiss Visa Workshop PowerPoint