Submit orders via email to firstname.lastname@example.org and provide the following information:
- PDF of your project
- Color or black and white
- Single or double-sided
- Binding, if needed
- Due date
Payment is due at the time of printing.
Printing Services accepts payment in the form of credit cards (Visa, Mastercard, and
Discover), Pepperdine Waves Cash Global, or checks. Cash, meal points, or printing points will not be accepted.
Project Printing Tips
- In page setup, use US letter or tabloid for page size.
- Design the project with a minimum of 1 inch/25.4 mm between the edge of the page and
important text or graphics. This will ensure that the edges are not lost in the cutting
or punching process.
- Design bleeding off the edge of the paper requires extra production time for printing,
cutting, and hand punching. Please plan accordingly.
- Send a print-ready PDF in the desired print size.
- Be sure to assign unique file names to the project (i.e. WavesConsulting.flipbooks.pdf).
- Avoid generic file names, such as "Final Project," "Marketing Project," or "COSC101"
- Questions or concerns may be directed to email@example.com.