Users can register attendees on the backend using Fonteva's Rapid Order Entry tool.
Registering Attendees for an Event with Rapid Order Entry
- Search for and select the Contact in the Fonteva Events app to which you want to add the event.
- If you cannot find the Contact, then you will need to create a new contact.
- [Click] the Rapid Order Entry button.
- Use the Item Quick Add field to [Search] for Ticket Types or the Event Name previously configured in the Fonteva Events app.
- [Click] Add to Order.
- Attendees, Forms, and Schedule Items can be added or changed by clicking the item panel.
- The purchasing Contact or Primary Contact of purchasing Account will be auto populated into the First Attendee slot.
- Information from the first Attendee can be copied during the creation of a new Attendee after selecting the Contact in the Copy Settings From dropdown and clicking the + New Attendee button.
- Once all items are added, [Select] Process Payment under the order total and [Click] Go.
- [Enter] Payment Information and [Click] Process Payment.