Below are common ways to create and manage Fonteva event reports in Salesforce. If you would like to learn more about Salesforce reporting, then you can take this Salesforce Trailhead.
- Under the Fonteva Events app, click on the Reports tab.
- The Reports and Dashboards screen will display existing reports, organized by folder.
- Note: To create a custom report, click the New Report... button.
- Navigate to and click on the PEPP - Event Planner Reports folder.
- Select the report that should be cloned.
- Click Save As to clone this report.
- Enter the new Report Name and the Report Description. Select the Report Folder for this report.
- Note: This should be the folder used for your specific department.
- Click Save & Return to Report.
- The Report screen will display the report that was cloned.
- Click Customize to add criteria, filters, and fields.
- In the Show dropdown list, select All attendees (or the appropriate option).
- Use the Quick Find tool in the left-side Fields menu to search for specific fields.
- To filter your data (or add criteria to the report), simply drag and drop the desired
fields into the Filter area.
- Note: This will limit report data to only those records which meet your criteria.
- For event specific reports, add the Event ID field to the Filter area by typing in the Quick Find Event ID.
- Note: This ID is found in the URL on the Event Record page (i.e. a2n61000000FGbp).
- If you'd only like to report on Registered Attendees, add the Status field to the Filter area by typing in the Quick Find Status (under the Attendees folder).
- Continue adding filters by repeating these steps until all desired criteria is added.
- Click Save.
- Add Fields to your report by clicking and dragging field names from the Fields pane to the Preview pane.
- Note: You may also double click on the field name to add it to your report. This will add the new field to the end of your report.
- Continue to add fields by either the drag and drop function or the double click feature until all desired fields are added.
- Click Save.
- Remove pre-set columns (fields) from Results by clicking and dragging the field name from the Preview pane into the Fields pane on the left.
- Note: To remove all fields from the report (start from scratch), select Remove All Columns. This will request confirmation before clearing the Preview pane.
- Click Save.
- When filters and field selections are finalized, click Run Report to generate the report.
- To export the report as an Excel spreadsheet or CSV file, click Run Report.
- Select Export Details.
- Choose the desired Export File Format.
- Click Export.
- To exit the screen, click Done.