Find an Existing Supplier Purchasing Requisitions are generated through the PeopleSoft Financial System. They are used to request procurement of materials, supplies, equipment, and services. Approved faculty and staff can request purchases with departmental funds by submitting a purchasing requisition for approval before the purchase of goods and services is completed.
To become a requestor, complete the online Finance Access Form. To select a supplier, we encourage employees to Find an Existing Supplier. If necessary, Request a New Supplier by submitting a Supplier Application.
How Do I Issue a Purchasing Requisition?
- Submit a Finance Access Form
- Find an Existing Supplier or Request a New Supplier
- Create a Requisition
What Happens Next?
- Requisition gets approved and turned into a Purchase Order (P.O.)
- Purchase Order is issued to supplier
- Goods are received – services are rendered
- Supplier submits invoice for payment
Last Updated: 07/13/2021