Skip to main content
Pepperdine | Community

How to Request a New Supplier

There are two steps to requesting a supplier a W-9 needs to be requested from the supplier and a Supplier Application needs to be submitted by a university requestor. When we receive both the W-9 and Supplier Application we will create the supplier in PeopleSoft and email the requestor the Supplier ID number.

Requesting a W-9

The IRS form W-9 is sent to the Finance Office through eSign. eSign is Pepperdine's digital signature solution.

To request a W-9 from a supplier visit the W-9 eSign start page. Enter the supplier's email address and your email address. When you click Submit a link to fill out and submit a W-9 to Pepperdine University's Finance Office will be sent to the supplier.

Supplier Application

Go to the Supplier Application page and fill out all required information. When you click Submit the Supplier Application will be sent to the Finance Office

Last Updated: 07/13/2021