Skip to main content
Pepperdine | Community

How to Change an Existing Supplier

When an existing supplier's mailing or remit address, or contact information needs to be updated you must email to with the following information in the body of the email:

  • Supplier name
  • Supplier ID number
  • Updated contact information
  • Reason for change

Supporting documentation, such as an invoice from the supplier, must be attached to the email in .pdf format.

If a supplier makes a change to their name or TIN (Tax Identification Number), a new supplier application must be submitted and a new W-9 needs to be requested from the supplier. For more information please see the How to Request a New Supplier page.

Adding an address

  1. Email Supplier Applications with the following:
    • Supplier name
    • Supplier ID
    • Supporting documentation that indicates the new address is associated with the supplier, i.e. a document from the supplier with the new address
  2. The Finance Project Coordinator will email you when the address has been added to the supplier.
  3. If you are creating a Requisition, go to the Supplier Lookup page and specify which address from the list to use in the Line 1 Description field.

Last Updated: 12/13/2016