- Click on the Supplier Lookup in the Finance Center in WaveNet.
- Type in the appropriate Business Unit next to "SetID" or click the search icon to
select from the list of Business Units.
Note: Only PUNIV or PUSTU should be used.
- Click on the drop-down menu next to "Name 1" to change "Begins with" to "Contains".
Note: If you are looking an individual with a DBA or otherwise unable find the supplier using Name 1, search using "Short Supplier Name".
- Type in the first several letters of the supplier's name.
Note: If searching for an individual type the first 5 letters of their last name.
- Click Search. A list of suppliers containing the characters entered will appear in
the search results
- Click on the name of the supplier under "Name 1". This will take you to the Supplier
- Click on the Address tab to view the supplier's addresses
Note: The "Status" of a supplier is found on the Summary page
- An "Approved" supplier is ready to do business with Pepperdine University.
- An "Inactive" supplier is not ready to do business with Pepperdine University. For
information about how to reactivate a supplier Click here.
- Click View All if the supplier has more than one address.
Note: If the address you wish to use is not on this list please follow the instructions for adding an address to a supplier.
- If you are creating a Requisition specify an address from this list to use in the Line 1 Description field.
Last Updated: 12/15/2016