MS in Organization Development Program Learning Outcomes
Goal 1: Knowledge of Self
- Students will be able to identify their personal development goals to use self as instrument of change in consulting.
- Students will be able to articulate events which shifted their knowledge of self and can relate it to their own consulting practice and philosophy.
Goal 2: Knowledge of OD Concepts
- Students will be able to articulate key concepts in Organization Development.
- Students will be able to demonstrate consulting skills and client centered responses.
Goal 3: Global/Ethical
- Students will be able to develop model for ethically entering a culture different than their own.
- Students will demonstrate an understanding of the implications and consequences for choosing a particular OD intervention in a country other than the United States.
- Students will be able to demonstrate competence in requirements of Human Subjects Research.
Goal 4: Research skills
- Students will be able to design a study, collect data, analyze the results, and make recommendations for research and practice.
The assessment portfolio linked below contains the program's curriculum maps, rubrics, and other important assessment documents. The folder serves as a central location where program committee members can visit to keep track of assessment-related items and tasks.