MS in Global Business
Program Learning Outcomes
Goal 1 Teams: Students are effective team players
- Students are able to effectively work with a team environment.
- Students participate in all aspects of team development.
Goal 2 Ethics: Students incorporate ethical considerations in decision-making.
- Students are able to recognize ethical dilemmas in business situations.
- Students can select solutions when presented with ethical dilemmas and discuss the consequences of those solutions.
Goal 3 Communication: Students have the communication skills to persuasively and professionally articulate their thinking.
- Students will be able to prepare and deliver a persuasive, professional speech on a current topic in their discipline.
- Students will be able to prepare a written report analyzing a business problem.
Goal 4 Global: Students demonstrate the ability to influence other persons and groups who are different than they are.
- Students have a high level of understanding about what managers need to know about global business in their industry and macro environment.
- Students have the ability to act in ways that help build trusting relationships with people from other parts of the world.
- Students show a high level of interest in working with people from other parts of the world. They show positive and constructive attitudes towards diversity of thought and action.
The assessment portfolio linked below contains the program's curriculum maps, rubrics, and other important assessment documents. The folder serves as a central location where program committee members can visit to keep track of assessment-related items and tasks.