Online M. S. in Human Resources Program Learning Outcomes
Upon completion of the Online M. S. in Human Resources program, students will be able to:
Goal 1: Communication and Collaboration
- Communicate ideas with clarity and composure in business settings.
- Collaborate effectively in a team setting.
Goal 2: Knowledge of Human Resources Concepts
- Develop a comprehensive talent management plan.
- Assess the appropriate workplace-related employment laws relative to human resources issues.
- Create a strategic human resources plan that aligns with and implements the business strategy.
Goal 3: Business Acumen
- Analyze multiple sources of information to draw evidence-based decisions in a business
- Propose change intervention strategies as an internal or external change leader
- Examine information technology resources and capabilities to promote effective human
Goal 4: Global/Ethical
- Develop an ethical basis for fostering global, diverse, and inclusive organizational environments.
- Articulate ethical considerations for HR managers and leaders.
The assessment portfolio linked below contains the program's curriculum maps, rubrics, and other important assessment documents. The folder serves as a central location where program committee members can visit to keep track of assessment-related items and tasks.