Part-Time MBA Program Learning Outcomes
Upon completion of the Part-Time MBA program, students will be able to:
Goal 1: Leading With Purpose
- Interpret business situations and propose actions that reflect root Christian values.
- Critically self-reflect to develop a context for living their lives and using their strengths to serve others in business.
- Incorporate the social, environmental, cultural, and ethical implications of conducting business in a global context.
Goal 2: Leadership Skills In Action
- Collaborate with team members to achieve common goals.
- Communicate effectively using defining terms, appropriate context, precise language, and thoughtful professionalism.
- Propose solutions and influence courses of action that demonstrate vision, innovativeness, feasibility, and risk assessment.
Goal 3: Applied Professional Skills
- Apply business knowledge to real-world situations
- Apply financial and quantitative methods in business decision-making.
- Utilize data and technology effectively for business.
The assessment portfolio linked below contains the program's curriculum maps, rubrics, and other important assessment documents. The folder serves as a central location where program committee members can visit to keep track of assessment-related items and tasks.