Waves Cash Global: Web Deposit
The Waves Cash Global Web Deposit at Pepperdine University is a free online service designed to provide students, faculty, and staff the convenience of adding money to their campus ID cards.
Money deposited into Waves Cash Global using Pepperdine ID cards can ONLY be used for:
- Meals at Malibu campus cafeteria locations
- Printing at Pepperdine libraries and computer labs
- Photocopies at Pepperdine libraries and computer labs
DO NOT put money on your ID card for tuition, housing, other meal plans or any other student account purposes.
Students, faculty, staff or guests (e.g. parents) can add money to campus card accounts online with a credit or debit card.
Deposits made online are secure and accounts are updated immediately.
The website allows card holders to view their account balances, transaction history, and report a lost or stolen card.
Log into the Waves Cash Global Web Deposit website.
- Add Money to Your Waves Cash Global Account Information
- Credit Card Information, Guest Access, and FAQs
View general information on the Pepperdine ID card.