Creating a Courses Project Site
A project site can be used to collaborate with colleagues inside and outside of the Pepperdine community for group work, committees, and research projects. It offers the same tools as an academic Courses site such as resources and email communication, but is not limited to a specific academic term. All Pepperdine students, faculty, and staff can create a project site.
- Click the Home tab.
- Click Worksite Setup.
- Click New.
- Select "Project site" and click Continue.
- Fill out the Project Site Information form and click Continue.
- Select the desired tools and click Continue.
- Select "Publish Site" so your participants can see your site.
- Select "Private" if you want to exclude the site from a public listing or "Display in public site list" if you want others to see the site in the public listing of sites available to the entire Pepperdine community.
- Click Continue.
- Review the project site setup confirmation information.
- Click Create Site to finish.