Transfer Student Program
With the help of our transfer mentors, the Student Activities staff provides support, resources, and intentional community for our transfer students.
Transfer Program highlights include:
- Transfer Mentors - Transfer students who previously transferred to Pepperdine and want to help other students integrate into our community. To be a transfer mentor, apply below.
- Transfer Families - Facilitated by transfer mentors, these small groups meet bi-weekly to help transfer students adjust to their new home. To sign up for a family, please reach out to Danielle Minke, email@example.com.
- Transfer Events - Throughout the year, the transfer team hosts events to gather the transfers altogether. The events range from game nights to themed parties. To stay updated on our programming, follow us on Instagram, @PepperdineTransferStudentAlliance.
To join our email list about upcoming events and opportunities, fill out this form.
Transfer Mentors are an integral part of how we support and care for our transfer students. In order to be considered for this year long position, you must be available for the following:
- New Student Orientation (NSO) - Transfer mentors are encouraged to apply to be Orientation Leaders (OLs) to help welcome the new transfer students. For those who choose to be an OL will be expected to attend and participate in all of OL training and fall NSO.
- Transfer Families - Transfer mentors must be able to host a small group of transfer students.
- Transfer Events - Transfer mentors must be available to help plan and attend various transfer events.
The application opens on Monday, March 6 and applications are accepted on a rolling basis.
For questions regarding our transfer program, transfer mentors, or commuter life, please reach out to Danielle Minke, firstname.lastname@example.org.