What Is The Board?
We want to make Pepperdine the place to be!
The Student Programming Board is a committee of appointed Pepperdine students dedicated to bringing students together by planning, organizing, and executing events for the Pepperdine community.
The mission will be accomplished through the following goals.
- To be intentional in looking for what students want, and then implementing it.
- To draw the entire Pepperdine community and be inclusive, reaching out to all students.
- To serve the Pepperdine community with an unprecedented level of morale, pride, energy and stewarding of a comprehensive program of social and recreational events.
- To provide events that foster community within the Pepperdine student population.
- To create an atmosphere of fun in events for the students
- To create events that are of purpose and meaning.
- To work together with other student organizations.
For more information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.