As a commuter student, there are many resources and support services available to
you. See the information below:
- Parking Information: Please visit the Department of Public Safety’s (DPS) website for information regarding vehicle registration, a map of where to park, updates regarding emergencies and road closures, how to use ZipCar, and more!
- Carpooling: As you may know, Pepperdine has specific spots (green curb) for students who commute together. If you are able to commute with your roommates or neighbors, on your way onto campus stop by the guard booth for a carpool pass.
- Shuttles: Shuttles run all over campus Monday thru Friday from 7:22 AM to 10:10 PM, and noon to 8 PM on weekends. For the complete schedule, visit the Transit Services website. Also, follow the shuttles live on the Pepperdine App.
- The Mountain at Mullin Park Information: Our campus is currently in an exciting season of construction. To learn about The Mountain at Mullin Park updates, please visit this webpage.
- Off-Campus Housing: The Office of Housing and Residence Life compiled a list of various housing options on their off-campus resources webpage. Additionally, students can fill out their form to be connected with fellow students who are looking for roommates.
- Waves Food Cabinets: The Waves Food Cabinet is a resource supported by the Student Care Team (SCT). All students are welcome to access free and nutritious foods, as needed. You may utilize the Pepperdine Interactive Campus Map and “Waves Food Cabinet” layer to locate a Waves Cabinet or refrigerator near you. Please email email@example.com if you have any questions.
- Student Care Team (SCT): SCT is here to serve you in your time of need. Whether food insecurity, financial hardship, or connection to academic support, SCT can provide you with the resources and care that you may need. Email firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more about options as a commuter.
- Events: To stay up-to-date on events happening on campus, login into Peppervine.
The “LiveSafe” app is designed to improve communication between our University community members and Public Safety, and allows for faster emergency response in distress situations. The app is free and available to all members of our community: students, faculty, staff, parents, visitors, and friends.
Pepperdine University has partnered with TimelyMD to offer students free access to medical support through the TimelyCare platform. TimelyCare serves as a 24/7 virtual extension of the Student Health Center, with the goal of supporting student well-being. Through TimelyCare on their phone or other device, students can select from a wide-ranging menu of virtual care options from licensed physicians in all 50 states.
Download the Pepperdine App to your smartphone to access campus resources! Note: there is a new Pepperdine app, so be sure to delete the former app and download the new one.
For Seaver students, Campus Groups or “Peppervine” is the app that all clubs and organizations use on campus. Within the app, you will be able to see all events happening in Malibu, and where you will find your personal QR code for scanning into events. You can download the app from either the Apple Store or Google Play.
For Graziadio students, Campus Groups or "Graziadio Student Hub" is the app that all clubs and organizations use on campus. Within the app, you will be able to see all events happening in Malibu, and where you will find your personal QR code for scanning into events. You can download the app from either the Apple Store or Google Play.
For School of Public Policy students, to get involved in clubs and organizations visit the Student Life webpage.
For questions regarding commuter life, please reach out to Student Activities, email@example.com. For more information about Student Activities, please visit our webpage.