Pepperdine has partnered with a leading financial institution to help employees save for retirement by contributing into their 403b accounts (similar to 401k, but for non-profit organizations). Pepperdine generously contributes 4.0% to each eligible employee automatically, and further matches employees' contributions up to 6.0% of their salary.
Note: Employer contributions are only for employees 26 years of age or older with at least one year of service at the University.
Pepperdine also provides a Retiree Health Plan that is intended to assist employees in meeting their medical expenses and those of their family during their retirement years. Funding for these benefits is through Retiree Health Accounts established during their working years.
Access Pepperdine's Retirement Plan Web page.
Access the Retiree Health Plan Summary Plan Description¹
Retirement Plan Committee
- Michelle del Giudice, Senior Associate Director, Human Resources
- Joseph Fritsch, Associate Professor, Seaver College
- Pete Peterson, Dean, School of Public Policy
- Greg Ramirez (co-Chair), Chief Financial Officer
- Nicolle Taylor (co-Chair), Vice President and Chief Business Officer
¹As of April 2022, the Retiree Health Plan is administered by BPAS, previously FURTHER. To contact BPAS, please call 866-401-5272 or visit u.bpas.com.