Google Workspace at Pepperdine
Google Workspace at Pepperdine provides email, calendar, file storage, and mobile apps using the tools below all from your @pepperdine.edu account. Select a tool below to find out more.
Google's email service makes your email available from any device with an internet connection. Search, browse, and organize your email with ease.
Create and share documents, spreadsheets, and presentations online, and download them to your desktop applications. Collaborate on projects without the hassle of emailing files.
Start or join a video conference from anywhere. With Meet, you can hold HD video meetings, share your computer screen, or dial in from any phone. Connect up to 100 participants at a time using video or audio.
Get people together easily - Google Calendar automatically manages invites and RSVPs for events. Share whole calendars university-wide or with specific people.
- Google Workspace Learning Center: Learn basic and advanced features of common tools like Gmail, Drive, and more.
- IT Training Video Center: Watch videos from the IT Training team about Google at Pepperdine.
- Google Workspace Status Dashboard: Having an issue? Use the dashboard to see if there is a known issue with a Google product.
- Contact Tech Central: Pepperdine community members can contact Tech Central at 310.506.4357 for account or other issues.
Enter or bookmark the following links to your web browser to jump quickly to a Pepperdine Google service. If not already logged into your Pepperdine account, you will be prompted by CAS single sign-on to authenticate and then go directly to the app.
The above links must be HTTP, not HTTPS.
Pepperdine's Policy on Google Workspace
- Information Technology supports the core Google Workspace apps: Gmail, Drive, Calendar, Meet, Chat, Forms, Slides, Sheets, Drawings, and Docs as well as the mobile version of each app. Google services that are not part of this core suite of applications are not supported by Pepperdine IT.
- Non-core apps may not be available in all countries and are subject to change without notice. For more information, please visit Google's Technical Support Service Guidelines at http://www.google.com/apps/intl/en/terms/tssg.html