The University's income tax related issues are handled by the University Tax Director, Katelyn E. Crowe, CPA, MST.
- Oversee preparation and filing of federal and state income tax returns for the University and affiliated entities.
- Manage income tax audits for the University as they arise.
- Review University activities for tax compliance issues.
- Preparation and filing of state charitable organization registrations and California Secretary of State registrations for the University and affiliated entities.
- Conduct research and serve as a resource for tax related inquiries related to the following: income tax law changes impacting the University and affiliated entities, sales tax, taxation of fringe benefits, etc.
Commonly Requested Tax Forms:
- IRS Tax-Exempt Determination Letter
- California Tax-Exempt Determination Letter
- 2020 IRS Form 990 – Public Disclosure Copy
Mail Code: 4497
For questions related to payroll tax, please visit the payroll webpage at https://community.pepperdine.edu/finance/payroll/
For questions related to Form 1098-T, Tuition Statement, please contact the respective Student Accounts Office:
Graziadio Business School (310) 568-2307 PGBS.email@example.com
Graduate School of Education and Psychology (310) 568-5588 GSEPsa@pepperdine.edu
Caruso School of Law (310) 506-4981 SOLsa@pepperdine.edu
School of Public Policy (310) 506-4981 SPPsa@pepperdine.edu
Seaver (310) 506-8000 Seaversa@pepperdine.edu
Last Updated: 06/24/2021