Skip to main content
Pepperdine | Community

Phone & Mobile Services

Below please find the Phone and Mobile Service support information for Pepperdine University.

Quick Links

How To Guides

Request Forms


  • For help with telephone technology requests, call the IT Service Desk 310-506-HELP (4357).
  • PBN notes:
    • Personally-paid PBNs are not available for employees.
    • International calling capability is available upon request.
    • Telecom Billing will inactivate separated employee PBN numbers upon reception of official separation notification from the human resource computer system.
    • PBN numbers are not transferable due to security/privacy issues.

Tech Central

Phone: 310.506.4357 (HELP)

Hours: 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year

Technology Service Request Forms

Have A Suggestion for IT?

Click to share your suggestion, anonymously if preferred, to improve Pepperdine IT.