Phone & Mobile Services
How To Guides
- For help with telephone technology requests, call the IT Service Desk (310) 506-HELP (4357).
- PBN notes:
- Personally-paid PBNs are not available for employees.
- International calling capability is available upon request.
- Telecom Billing will inactivate separated employee PBN numbers upon reception of official separation notification from the human resource computer system.
- PBN numbers are not transferable due to security/privacy issues.
Residence Hall Phones
Pepperdine University provides each residence room (except Page 1 dorms) with a single telephone line. Students must bring their own telephones and must get a personal billing number (PBN) in order to make long distance calls. Additional phone lines and voicemail are available for a monthly fee and may be requested at Telephone Services Request form.