Phone & Mobile Services
Below please find the Phone and Mobile Service support information for Pepperdine University.
- Cell Phones
- Cisco Telephones at Pepperdine (faculty and staff only)
- Cisco's Personal Communicator Jabber at Pepperdine
How To Guides
- Get an employee personal billing number
- Standard Telephone Reference Guide for basic 12-button telephones
- Expanded Telephone Reference Guide for telephones with additional specialized buttons
- Cisco Telephone Reference Guide
- Departmental Telephone Services Request
- Telephone Wall Jack Request
- Employee Telephone Long Distance Access Code (PBN) Request
- For help with telephone technology requests, call the IT Service Desk 310-506-HELP (4357).
- PBN notes:
- Personally-paid PBNs are not available for employees.
- International calling capability is available upon request.
- Telecom Billing will inactivate separated employee PBN numbers upon reception of official separation notification from the human resource computer system.
- PBN numbers are not transferable due to security/privacy issues.