The Pepperdine network is a complex set of servers, hubs, and routers, and software used to connect faculty, staff, and student to system, program, and file resources that support the work of each constituent group. Network services include: file and application sharing, printer and device sharing, Internet access, and email access.
- Network Drives for Faculty and Staff
- Internet Access
- Wireless Information
- Computer and Network Responsible Usage Policy
How To Guides for Faculty and Staff
- Get a NetworkID and Password (Faculty and Staff)
- Gain Access to Network Printers
- Install Virtual Private Network for Mac and Windows
- Connect to Remote Desktop
For support with Pepperdine's network resources, please contact the Pepperdine Help Desk at (310) 506-4357 (HELP).