Using Remote Access
Using Microsoft's Remote Desktop Connection (RDC) program, Pepperdine faculty and staff who use Macintosh and Windows computers can log on to Pepperdine's Remote Access Server (remoteaccess2.pepperdine.edu) to run most commonly used programs that are licensed for use by Pepperdine University.
Best Practices and Uses
- Most commonly used programs can be remotely accessed using Pepperdine's Remote Access Server.
- Some users may need to connect to a specific computer, in order to access programs that are not on the Remote Access Server.
- The computer that is to be connected to remotely must be on and attached to the network in order to gain access.
How to Guides
- Login to the Remote Access Server
- Allowing Remote Desktop Connections to a Computer
- Logging in to Another Computer
For additional support and troubleshooting, please call the IT Help Desk at: (310) 506-4357 (HELP). They are available 24 hours per day/ 7 days per week.