Voicemail Password Changing Instructions
Voicemail passwords are used only to access University voice messages. There are two ways to change your voicemail password:
Option 1: Use a Telephone
- Dial into the voicemail system using extension x4002 on-campus or (310) 506-4002 off-campus.
- As soon as the voicemail system answers, press the star (*) key.
- Enter your voicemail ID (which is your 4-digit phone extension) followed by the pound (#) key.
- Enter your current password followed by the pound (#) key.
- First choose option 4 - Setup Options.
- Then choose option 3 - Personal Settings.
- Next, choose option 1 - Change Password.
- Follow the instructions to change your voicemail password and exit the system.
Option 2: Use the Active Assistant Web Page
- If you are using a Cisco telephone visit the following link: https://voicemail.pepperdine.edu/ciscopca/home.do, then follow the instructions below.
- When asked to log in, enter your NetworkID and password
- Click on "Cisco Unity Assistant."
- On the navigation tool bar, navigate to Passwords. Then Select Change Pin.
- Click the "Save" button at the bottom of the screen.
- Click the "Log Out" button on the upper right hand corner of the screen.