BrowserCheck by Qualys
The most effective cyber defense is to keep your computer up-to-date with the latest security patches. Use the "Check Your Browser Now" button above, install the plug-in in your browser, and let BrowserCheck help keep your machine invulnerable to cyber attacks.
Working with BrowserCheck
- You may be asked to install a plug-in for BrowserCheck; this is safe and gives much better results and security.
- You may be asked to add Qualys to your list of trusted sites; this is safe and is required by some browsers to enable the plug-in.
- ISO recommends you make BrowserCheck your home page. Check your defense every time
you open your browser!
More about BrowserCheck
- Gathers no personal data, sends no spam to you.
- Cross-platform & Cross-browser - the way things should be done!
- We are using the "Business Edition" that gives us anonymized statistics about browser brand, version and plug-ins, as well as data on vulnerabilities. This helps us know how the Pepperdine community is doing without detailed tracking to maintain Internet security.
- Qualys' Frequently Asked Questions provides lots of detailed information about support and what BrowserCheck does.