Employee Information Pagelet in WaveNet
This page will show Pepperdine staff and faculty how to update and hide the Employee Information pagelet within WaveNet. This page will re-appear within WaveNet several times throughout the year as needed by Pepperdine's administrative offices. Keeping the information on the Employee Information pagelet up-to-date is very important.
Employees are able to hide this page after they have verified their information is correct. See the instructions below on how to hide this page from your WaveNet homepage until the next information verification period.
IMPORTANT: This Employee Information pagelet will re-appear again several times throughout the year. Repeat these steps to hide the pagelet again.
Hide Employee Information Pagelet
- Review and if needed update your Employee Information using the pencil icon.
- Click on the Hide Employee Information link.
- Select the check box for Hide Employee Info.
- Click the Submit button.
By performing these steps you are confirming that you have verified your information.
This pagelet will reappear the next time administration needs to verify your Employee Personal Information.
These verification cycles will occur about four times a year.
- A success message will appear at the bottom of the page.
- To return to the home page of WaveNet click on the WaveNet logo or Pepperdine seal at the top of the page.
Note: If the Employee Information continues to display, it will disappear the next time you login.