2016 Annual Review Infographic (Text Version)
The following is a text-only version of our 2016 IT Annual Review Infographic.
- Peak Network Usage: The time of the most network usage was 8 PM to 12 AM. Firestone Fieldhouse (FFH) and Elkins Auditorium were the most congested areas on the Malibu campus.
- Lowest Network Usage: The time of the least amount of network usage was 3 AM to 8 AM.
- Wireless Access: Our network included 1,467 WiFi routers. We saw 31 times as many wireless devices on the network as wired devices.
- Streaming: 180 terabytes (TB) of data were streamed per month.
- Logins: We saw 5,000 logins per day on average.
- Transcripts: 7,356 transcripts were ordered.
- WavesCash: $661,379.55 in WavesCash.
- Financial Aid: $260,944,399.88 in financial aid was accepted by students.
- Budget: $400+ million in University operating budget was managed by PeopleSoft.
- Assignments: 2,839 assignments were posted to Courses.
- Gradebooks: 525 active class grade books (plus other ways professors shared grade progress with students).
- Courses Created: 5,744 new class sites were created.
- Logins: 1,648,665 total logins to the learning management system.
- Storage: 1.5 TB (1,548.6 gigabytes).
- Total Email: 8,301,141 email messages per month.
- Blocked Connections: 34.8%
- Bulk Messages: 18.8%
- Legitimate Messages: 18.2%
- Spam: 12.8% "high" and 15.4% "low."
- Most Popular Classes:
- "Word 2013: Creating Long Documents"
- "Excel 2013: Essential Training"
- "HTML Essential Training"
- "GRE Test Prep"
- "Audio Recording Techniques"
- Videos Viewed: 28,180.
- Student Logins: 752.
- Staff Logins: 330.
- Total Pages: 8,950,000.
- Total Ink and Toner Cost: $120,425.
- Total Paper Cost: $71,636.
Back to 2016 Annual Review.