Welcome Back to Our Pepperdine Campuses
Returning to campus after an extended absence requires adjustments for everyone. To make your return a little easier, here are a few tips or reminders to ensure that your technological connection with Pepperdine goes as smoothly as possible.
Arrive Early to Get Connected
We recommend that you arrive early to allow a little extra time on your first day back. Not only will you need some time to settle into your space, but you'll need to register (or re-register) your computer or mobile devices for our Pepperdine campus network.
Got your ID Card?
Your Pepperdine ID card not only identifies you as a member of our community, but it also is necessary for printing/copying or even accessing some campus buildings, rooms, or parking lots. Here's how to get your card or obtain a replacement:
Submit Your Photo
To be safe and efficient, you'll need to upload your ID card photo before your return to campus. It's easy:
- Upload your selfie.
- Be sure your photo meets the ID photo guidelines.
Students: How to Get Your ID Card
- Malibu Campus: New or returning students will obtain their ID cards from the Registrar's Office (aka OneStop). Their office is located on the second floor of the Thornton Administration Center (TAC).
- Other Southern California Campuses: New or returning students for the Calabasas, Irvine, or West Los Angeles campuses will obtain their ID cards from the local campus technology support lab. Be sure to call in advance to make an appointment.
Faculty/Staff: How to Get Your ID Card
- Human Resources (HR) oversees the distribution of ID cards for all faculty and staff of the University. Human Resources is located on the first floor of the Thornton Administration Center (TAC 120) in Malibu. If you work at a different campus, contact HR or your supervisor to learn how you will receive your ID card.
- Manage or reset your Pepperdine password with MyID.
- Quickly access Pepperdine collaboration tools via email.pepperdine.edu, calendar.pepperdine.edu, and drive.pepperdine.edu.
- Print, scan, and copy. Students can tap their Pepperdine ID card to print on a campus photocopier. Faculty and staff can tap public photocopiers or swipe on departmental copiers.
- Brush up on or learn new skills at LinkedInLearning.
Your colleagues in IT's Tech Central are ready to help you. Call 310.506.4357 (HELP) to schedule an appointment for any computer, account, printer, or other tech concerns as you return to one of our Southern California campuses.
We look forward to seeing you back on campus!