Behringer Audio Equipment Instructions
Use the following step-by-step instructions to set up and strike the Behringer audio equipment.
- Take the speaker and the mic out of the case.
- Turn the speaker on by flipping the power button on the bottom left.
- An orange display will along with a blinking green light
- Turn the mic on by holding down the top button until a green light illuminates.
- Adjust the volume on the speaker and mic to the desired levels.
- On the back of the speaker, rotate the knob on the upper right corner clockwise to increase the volume and counterclockwise to decrease the volume
- On the mic, press the upper button to increase the volume and the lower button to decrease the volume.
- Turn the mic off by pressing and holding the lower volume button until a flashing
green light appears then pressing and holding the lower volume button again until
the green light turns off.
- When there is no light displaying, the mic has been successfully turned off
- Turn the speaker off by flipping the power button on the bottom left.
- When successfully turned off, the display will be off and no lights will be blinking.
- Why isn’t the speaker turning on?
- Verify the speaker has adequate battery life.
- If there is no battery on the speaker, use a power cord to power the speaker manually.
- Why am I getting feedback from the mic and speaker?
- Verify the microphone is not in front of the speaker Verify used.
- Verify the volume on the mic is not too high.
- Verify the volume on the speaker is not too high.
- Why isn’t my microphone working?
- Verify the microphone volume is not too low.
- Verify the volume knob on the speaker is not too low.
Business Hours: 8 AM-5 PM, Monday-Friday
Thornton Administration Center (TAC) 177