VPN Installation for Macintosh Computers
This page contains instructions for installing and launching the Virtual Private Network (VPN) client on a Macintosh computer. For additional support, please contact the IT Service Desk at (310) 506-HELP (4357). For specific assistance with an iPhone device, contact the support desks at either Apple or AT&T Wireless. Back to VPN homepage.
Step 1: Mac VPN Client Installation
- To gain the MAC VPN installation files, direct your browser to https://vpn.pepperdine.edu
- On the following screen, select the appropriate group (Faculty/Staff or Student) from the drop down menu.
- Enter your Pepperdine NetworkID and password in their corresponding fields and click the "Login" button to proceed.
- A disclaimer window will appear after logging in. Click the "Continue" button to finish the VPN log-on and installation.
- This will connect your machine to the VPN and install the VPN Client on your computer.
- When the software installation is finished, you can close your browser.
Step 2: Launching the VPN Client
- Click on the VPN client in Applications\Cisco to open the VPN client for configuration.
- The following program window will pop up (see Figure 1). To configure your VPN client,
the fields below should be populated as follows:
- Connect to: vpn.pepperdine.edu
- Group: Choose the group that pertains to you (Faculty/Staff or Student).
NetworkID and Password: Type your Pepperdine NetworkID and password here.
Figure 1: Sign-in window for Cisco VPN client
- Click connect to establish a VPN connection. A disclaimer will pop up click the "Accept" button.
- When successfully connected to the VPN, a small VPN icon will appear in the upper right corner of your desktop task bar.
When you finish your session and wish to disconnect from the VPN, select the VPN icon in the upper right-hand corner of your desktop (see Figure 2), and either disconnect or quit the application.
Figure 2: VPN connection icon