Select one of the links below to go straight to that section
Here are the steps with some gifs to help follow along:
- Click and Drag to create the "event" over multiple hours for the first set of time slots you want to create.
- Select "Appointment Slots".
- Select More options.
- Enter the title and change the time frame as well as appointment slot duration.
To have the appointment re-occur, do the following from the edit window:
- Select the drop down next to "Does not repeat"
- Change it to Custom, select how often it repeats and for how long
- Click "Save" to create the appointment slots
- The appointment slots will now appear on your calendar.
You can modify the appointment times based on your availability for a particular day. To modify, slide the appointment to a new time or date, change the appointment slot window of time by dragging the end time up or down, or remove a set of appointment slots entirely.
- Click on the appointment slot and select "This Calendars Appointments page"
- A new webpage will open in your browser that displays the appointment slots.
Anyone with the link and a Google account can now sign up for an appointment slot:
- The appointment slots overlay on top of the recipients Google Calendar.
- The recipient can select an appointment slot and view/update the description to add their own comments or details.
Now, the appointment appears on your calendar and the recipient's calendar as a regular calendar event. Any updates you make will update on the recipient's calendar. This makes it easy to modify the appointment location, add a Google Hangout, or update the description with additional details.